Friday, April 2, 2010

Ok ok you got me!

A correction must be made...it appears that I was playing a trick in the last post. April Fools ya'll!!! ((And if I was on top of things I would have posted this late last night but things got in the way.)) So anyway... No, I did not cut my hair off. I played a bit of an April Fools joke in my last post!!! Allison seems to know me too well :) But, I did get quite the cut last month. Like four or five inches taken off. It feels short for me and some of the layers are real short. Most of my hair sits below the shoulder and i'm happy with it. Someday I may cut off all those inches. (Thanks for the support Meliss!!) So the trick came about last night as I was waiting for Abe to get home from work I started playing around with one of those websites that replaces a celebs face with your own. So that's what you saw... my face w/ Jessica Love Hewitts hair. It was a pretty cool site. But now of course I can't find it again because I clicked out of it too soon. Anyway, here's another site I found pretty fun...
http://www.hairstyles.knowage.info/

And here's a real pic of me... see some of the layers are REAL short and it looks like the bob I had in 9th grade.

2 comments:

  1. I am SO smart!! hahaha! I do love your layers, Lis! In fact, I definitely want more layers next time I get my hair done. I need to spice things up a bit! You would look cute with a sassy bob though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so cute! It is always fun to have a little bit of change.

    ReplyDelete