Monday, April 5, 2010

F a m i l i e s

During Conference I took it upon myself to give my toes a much needed makeover. Now all I need is the SUN!!

I also have to give thanks my many blessings!! It seemed the theme for the 180th General Conference was F A M I L I E S. During the two days as I listened to the various talks I couldn't help but reflect on how grateful I am for eternal families. Tears were even brought to my eyes many times. Since I was adopted I needed to be sealed to my family... I am so grateful for worthy parents!! I was sealed to them when I was just a babe in the Salt Lake City Temple. Then 24 years later I was sealed to my husband in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity. I am also grateful for the relationship I have with my own Mom. Elder M. Russell Ballard, of the Quorum of the Twelve, focused his comments on the nurturing nature of mothers saying, “A mother/daughter relationship is where a daughter learns how to nurture by being nurtured.” I am SOOO grateful for my eternal family and never want to take them for granted!

1 comment:

  1. Cute Toes lis! If I could reach my toes I would do that :) Conference was so great! I loved how they talked about families a lot. I hope you have a great week! laters friend!

    ReplyDelete