Wednesday, September 30, 2009

They may be fuzzy but i still wanted one more box

Peach season is in my opinion the best time of the year when it comes to produce! They are my favorite fruit and I just love them oh so much and so does Abe. Well, last night I got good news from my Mom, she told me that the O'henry peaches from the orchard in Orem were ready and she was bringing a box to my house. Let's just say we had been waiting for weeks to hear the peaches are ready. The softball sized peaches are amazing cut up with milk and sugar. All that I could wish for... a second box. But because of a harsh Summer our orchard farming peach grower could only sell Abe and me ONE box.
Look at the size of those peaches... it's like they have their own weather system
Abe enjoying his first peach from the box with some milk and sugar ... next up Peach Crisp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment