Monday, September 28, 2009

The Best Day Ever

The title of this blog is what Abe said to me Saturday night. So, lets reflect now on how we spent last Saturday. It started with me making a home-made breakfast for us... the menu: eggs Benedict. They were good if I do say so myself, we loved eating them on our cruise and I wanted to make them at home. Now all we need is a real egg poacher, which is on my list of kitchen supplies I NEED... that's right not a want a NEED! Next up on the best day ever, boating at East Canyon with the Johnson fam and Father Johnson's clients family. His client had two little boys who loved tubing... it was fun watching them as we told them that they were going as fast as the boat would go. On the way up to the lake it was fun to see the leaves changing colors. I am in love with Fall. Even though I am sad to see Summer end :( After boating Abe, his dad and I went to the University of Utah football game against Louisville. I just love seeing the Utes play well and WIN ... even though it is unfortunate that that game caused three of our key players to fall victim to injuries that could keep them from playing in the rest of the season. No good at all! The evening ended with a food stop to Hires Big H and as we were leaving the restaurant that's when Abe told me I think this has to be the best day ever!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa! I found your blog through Annalisa Spencer's and I hope you don't mind if I visit. It sounds like you had a great day! And I love your post about the media not asking Obama hard questions-it drives me insane too! Sometimes, I feel like pulling my hair out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,

    So glad you found my blog and thanks for the comment. sometimes I feel like I complain too much but I guess that's what blogs are all about.

    ReplyDelete