Thursday, August 27, 2009

One Year since news and temple

One year ago today I went through the temple for myself. I was married to my honey three days later. It's amazing how fast time flies. My experience through the temple is a very sacred one, just thinking back to that day makes me tear up. My older sister and I went through together on my parent's wedding anniversary. Because it was their wedding anniversary I will remember that special temple day forever. One other thing changed a year ago today as well. My last day at Fox 13 was on August 27, 2008, I stacked and boothed my last show which was the 6 am hour and I was off. The station tried to get me to stay and pleaded with me not to leave (because I was really improving as a Producer) but I was sick of working overnights for almost two years and getting paid crap. There are many things I love about the news and my co-workers were awesome, but working in the middle of the night took it's toll on me that's for sure. After leaving Fox my career of working in politics began and i'm so happy to be where I am. And I still get to see some of my Fox friends at events!

No comments:

Post a Comment