Monday, August 10, 2009

a good friends wedding

My good friend Allison married the love of her life Josh last week. I'm so happy for them! Abe and I love hanging out with them and now that the wedding plans are over hopefully we will see them more. I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to see them sealed together for all eternity in the SL Temple and in the same room that Abe and I were sealed in almost a year ago by Abe's Grandpa. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Meadows!!Striking one of our infamous poses at the SL Temple
Us girls in our pink and black at Allison and Josh's reception Me and my eternal companion

2 comments:

  1. Is this the girl who worked at The Garden? By the way, love your new photo on facebook. Well done and you have my vote. J. Palfreyman

    ReplyDelete
  2. why yes it is the girl from the Garden restaurant. So hey do you have a blog now?? And thanks for the support of the change of profile pic :) love ya Jess! And are you coming to our event on health care?

    ReplyDelete