Friday, December 3, 2010

Making the list

Abe and I have been discussing Christmas gifts.
(P.s. we had a great Thanksgiving real busy and real great. I'll blog about it later.)
Now for Christmas.
The tree is FINALLY up and it appears that no lights will be adorning our Home this year. It's too cold now and last year I hung the lights. That's right me ... a girl! And I don't feel up to it this year and Abe doesn't seem to want to go out in the cold and do it either.
So, onto the gifts. Last night we were talking about things we really need. This is what I want ... I would even call it a need ... I sure need to make room on my kitchen shelves if I actually get the gifts I want.
A new Crockpot ... with a timer on it. I love the one that my fabulous family gave us as a wedding gift but I need one with a timer so my food won't cook longer than it needs to while i'm away at work.

Next up a pressure cooker.
But what size to get? Six quart, eight quart, 12 quart... I need to do some more research. But I can't wait to start pressure cooking. In the meantime, I am borrowing my mother-in-law's.

I hope Santa sees my list!!


1 comment:

  1. Let it be known, Santa has taken proper note of the crock pot above. No word yet on if he has seen the pressure cooker!

    ReplyDelete