Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tis the season

I love this time of the year for one specific reason... UTE FOOTBALL!!
Two days ago as I was driving home from work from downtown just trying to get to the freeway when I saw this lovely pic on the UTA bus. I am a proud UTE and loved seeing that UTA is too.
One thing I miss now that both Abe and I are graduates from the University of Utah is the MUSS section. There is nothing else like it. I love the MUSS.. loved spending time w/ my friends on the 5th row in the MUSS.. and loved going on dates w/ Abe to Ute games and sitting in the MUSS section.
I sure do miss the MUSS and unfortunately am now watching Utah Football games at home via the MTN.

I also have always been a fan of Kenny Chesney's and I am so LOVING that his latest hit to hit the airways is all about football. THE BOYS OF FALL! And Kenny's latest CD just hit store shelves TODAY!

GO UTES!

1 comment: