Wednesday, August 18, 2010

They're blogging

While I was listening to KSL radio on my way to work I heard that a Mormon apostle was blogging. I thought to myself how exciting that they are using blogging as a way to talk about the LDS church.

So, it all began last week when the blogging website Patheos.com asked the Church to write about the future of Mormonism. It appears Elder Quentin L. Cook took the challenge because his entry was posted.

I loved what Elder cook said, "as the church moves forward, it would work with other like-minded faiths to follow the gospel of Jesus Christ in reaching out to fellow citizens." I think that that is what the LDS Church is all about serving and reaching out to others all over the world!

Read the blog and what the Mormon Times had to say about Elder Cook's entry by clicking on the link:
http://www.mormontimes.com/article/16533/Apostles-blog-may-be-a-first

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting that! I don't get to listen to radio as much as I used to, so it's nice to see things like this. Elder Cook isn't shy about talking to the media. I love it!

    ReplyDelete