Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New calling, new calling, new calling

Just as the headline reads, Abe and I got a new calling in our new ward.
We are the activity chair people for the Riverbend Ward. Neither of us have ever had this calling before so it shall be interesting. But hey we're excited. My last calling was in Young Women's and they sure know how to have fun so i'll just have to carry that attitude over. In the meantime, if anyone out there has some ideas that worked in their wards for parties and such let me know. Tips are greatly appreciated! Now that we have callings I really, really (fingers crossed) hope they don't ask us to speak in sacrament meeting. Or at least too hold out until the Leg Session is over.

2 comments:

  1. I've never been an activities committee chair, but I've been on the committee a bunch so I'd love to share some ideas with you if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T,

    I would LOVE some ideas. We'll have to discuss!!

    ReplyDelete