Wednesday, November 25, 2009

On the hunt

I'm on the hunt for a new job. Unfortunately, I was laid off from my job on Friday the 13th (I know NOT too lucky) b/c of some changes in the office. It came as a total shock to me b/c I really enjoyed that job. So, while unemployment rates are on the rise i'm trying to stay positive that I will find something soon.

And since tomorrow is Thanksgiving I wanted to at least make a list of some things I am grateful for (you know to stay positive)... that Abe and I are healthy, we have two families to spend Thanksgiving day with, a temple session on Friday, Abe's new job, the BYU v. Utah football game on Saturday, and that we're now going to be going to our new ward.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! ... now let's just hope that the pies and Lion House rolls i'm making for turkey day will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment