Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It came & went & left some candy behind

Well Halloween season is officially over. I cleaned up the last of the cob webs last night... I guess that means I have to start dusting again :) But while Halloween was upon us Abe and I dressed up and had a good time! Because Abe says he doesn't like dressing up it was my task of finding him a costume. Since I couldn't find a knight costume Abe went as a three musketeer and I went as a Renaissance Woman. We celebrated the goolish holiday by... eating yummy homemade treats, having friends over, going to Abe's Aunts house... Going to my niece Nicole's friend birthday party dressed in our costume (okay so Abe missed out on that party... I know who wouldn't want to go hang out w/ 10 four year old little girls!??!)
And then we were planning on going all dressed up to our ward's trunk or treat but missed out on that fun b/c of a last minute invite to the 2009 Governors Gala... which I must say was fabulous!
And on Sunday we officially celebrated my niece Nicole's birthday. Here she is opening the globe that Abe and I gave her. She loved it... what a smarty pants she is!! She's only four and already asks where places are in the world. I just love that girl to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment