Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Turning a quarter of a century...

I have officially been 25 for a week now. March 11 is my date of birth and pretty sure I feel exactly the same, not feeling too old yet :) Some guy at the post office who found out it was my birthday said that I couldn't be turning 25 and thought I was maybe turning 21.

Birthday week, started on Sunday, March 8 with birthday dinner at my parents house.
This is picture of me and my niece ...Nicole is just waiting very patiently until she can help her Auntie blow out all of those candles.


Next up on Birthday week... dinner with the Johnson's at Bucca Di Beppo and then we watched the movie "Swing Vote."

On Tuesday, it was dinner with my High School friends... plus Karen (who I met through XI, so practically a High School friend)We went to Famous Dave's... nothing like good ribs, corn muffins and old and new times. I love these girls.
Finally, on my very birhthday... Wednesday March 11th, I went to work and got a yummy lemon chiffon cake!!
After work, I got home and Abe gave me my presents from him. (I already bought myself some presents... a sweater, a swimsuit, a skirt and a pair of new cowgirl boots!!) Anyway, he got me the book "Team of Rivals" which I have been wanting to read for quite sometime now and a book about the U.S. Presidents, which even has Mr. Obama in there so you know it is rather new... I'm sure Abe new I would like that book because he often times finds me watching American Experience on PBS, which goes into great detail about the Presidents.

So after present time I got to decide where I wanted to go to dinner... and I just new I had to go for some Chicken n' Dumplings at the Cracker Barrel. So tasty.. and you get free dessert when it's your birthday. After we just went back to our apartment and hung out... it was a great birthday!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Happy Birthday, sister dear! You celebrated your birthday on MY birthday, how silly! And I celebrated my birthday on YOUR birthday. I tried texting you on your birthday but for some reason i still don't have your stinkin number!

    ReplyDelete