Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Twin's Nursery and 36 weeks & 5 days



The nursery is done. What a relief. Getting ready for babies to come is hard work. Especially when your belly gets in the way of bending down.  
But it's ready for them and we are so excited for them to be a part of our lives.


As I write this post i'm 36 weeks and 5 days. 
We feel so blessed that they are still in the belly and loving life in there. 

36 weeks

The pregnancy has gone very well. 
I'm even still working!
Yes, hard at times of course but I have felt very blessed along the way. In all honesty I never knew if I would get pregnant and I have really tried to soak it all in. Because I am pregnant!  At times it still feels surreal. I wanted it to happen for years and it happened! I am ... 9 months now!
 I love feeling them move around and get the hiccups. 
Yes, my left foot gave out around 6 or 7 months and I had to get the chiropractor to fix it and yes my SI joint has been inflamed for over a month now, my feet and hands are swollen and I now know what heartburn is and sleeping is not so fun anymore... and I'm running out of clothes... but really it is all worth it.  
Our babies will be here before we know it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment