Friday, September 2, 2011

Great Love in September

I used to work with this girl named Jenna Miller.
Well, she moved and now lives in South Carolina.
But we still keep in contact.
And a few months ago she contacted me about writing a little something something about Abe and me so it could appear on her blog Husband and Me.

We are her love story for September. Check it out... And it appeared two days after Abe and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary. I feel so lucky Abe chose me to go through this journey of life and eternity with!!
Here's our story:
http://jamandjklm.blogspot.com/2011/09/great-love-in-september-lisa-abe.html

2 comments:

  1. Lisa!! You guys are adorable. Happy to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute story!! We love you both!!!

    -Annie and Oodin

    ReplyDelete