Thursday, February 19, 2009

Some Valentine's Day Loving












Since it was our first Valentine's Day as a married couple we wanted to do something really fun. Like go out of town... but Abe was feeling under the weather all week and we decided to hold off so we can take time off from work in June/July to go to Lake Powell. So we decided dinner and a movie would do. Abe said I could pick the movie... and I chose "Confessions of a Shopaholic," since I read the book I wanted to see it before people started telling me about the movie. I enjoyed the movie, time with Abe and eating indian food and drinking lasse's with him. He also gave me an Azalea tree which I love... and it's pink... so it was the perfect gift which now sits nicely on my desk at work..

3 comments:

  1. It's good to hear from you! I actually talked to your mom a while ago at my parents ward. Sounds like you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you have a blog! I swear this is the only way I keep updated with everyone! Your wedding looks like it was beautiful! We will be coming to slc this summer so I'll be in touch before and we can plan something!
    love...ash

    ReplyDelete